Search the forum,

Discuss Approx 30sq.m stone kitchen floor, North Wiltshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

ga99js

Hello,
I'm after some rough quotes on this floor job, as discussed in my "Am I being too ambitious?" thread in the main forum.

I have a kitchen in my new house dimensions 5.4m x 5.3m. Shape is Rectangular with a rayburn on a hearth protruding slightly into the room at one end.

It has a concrete substrate and is currently covered in approx 20cm x 20cm ceramic tiles. These tiles appear to be completely sound and are wall-to-wall.

The current kitchen has a small number of units but these will be removed by me before the tiling starts. (The tiles are laid under the units as well). So it will be a "blank canvas".

I would like a price to supply and finish the whole floor in either:
a. cream coloured tumbled limestone tiles
OR
b. cream coloured tumbled travertine

Ideally we`would like Opus Romano pattern

Please let me know whether you would take up the old ceramic tiles or tile on top. Does this make a difference to your price.

Budget is £1400 inc VAT. Cash payment. If it helps, I will labour for you free of charge.

Work would start in a couple of weeks.

Reply to Approx 30sq.m stone kitchen floor, North Wiltshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.