Search the forum,

Discuss Approx 30sq.m stone kitchen floor, North Wiltshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

ga99js

Hello,
I'm after some rough quotes on this floor job, as discussed in my "Am I being too ambitious?" thread in the main forum.

I have a kitchen in my new house dimensions 5.4m x 5.3m. Shape is Rectangular with a rayburn on a hearth protruding slightly into the room at one end.

It has a concrete substrate and is currently covered in approx 20cm x 20cm ceramic tiles. These tiles appear to be completely sound and are wall-to-wall.

The current kitchen has a small number of units but these will be removed by me before the tiling starts. (The tiles are laid under the units as well). So it will be a "blank canvas".

I would like a price to supply and finish the whole floor in either:
a. cream coloured tumbled limestone tiles
OR
b. cream coloured tumbled travertine

Ideally we`would like Opus Romano pattern

Please let me know whether you would take up the old ceramic tiles or tile on top. Does this make a difference to your price.

Budget is £1400 inc VAT. Cash payment. If it helps, I will labour for you free of charge.

Work would start in a couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member 9966

If you are interested is this job, please pm the member directly.

Thanks ga99js :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

To supply 30 sqr mtrs of stone tiles and adhesive and grout and labour for £1400...:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Pleas let me know when this job is filled and i can then mark it complete.

Reply to Approx 30sq.m stone kitchen floor, North Wiltshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen