Search the forum,

Discuss Adhesive in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

[/QUOTE]
Metro Tiles Delivered tomorrow.. I’m doing ‘tile on tile’ and chose the Mapei Ultimate Super Grab it seemed to tick all the boxes when I looked at it in B&Q however I’ve got home and looked at review
Metro Tiles Delivered tomorrow.. I’m doing ‘tile on tile’ and chose the Mapei Ultimate Super Grab it seemed to tick all the boxes when I looked at it in B&Q however I’ve got home and looked at reviews which are more negative than positive. Does anyone have any experience with using this adhesive?
Nicobond Aquagrip offers a high grab for a ceramic biscuit tile even when doing tile on tile

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Maidstone
Don’t like tiling over tiles but last time I done it I used tilemaster prime grip painter that on the tiles then used tilemaster setaflex
[automerge]1579037907[/automerge]
Don’t like tiling over tiles but last time I done it I used tilemaster prime grip painter that on the tiles then used tilemaster setaflex
Take the ready mix adhesive back

Reply to Adhesive in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement