Search the forum,

Discuss A question for the mosaic experts in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Well when I did it biogel wasn't around and also there is a story about biogel and steam rooms that I don't know the details of but maybe that is what you're getting at. But if was putting mosaics tomorrow in a non aggressive environment I would without doubt be using isomat ak20 or ak22 . For those of you that have gone nowhere near it or biogel the best thing i can describe it as is the old bal mosaic fix but better as it is more user friendly .

D

Dumbo

I popped into the old shop Tuesday afternoon . I asked them how much they were selling their lippage clips for . They work at 9.6 pence each . I told them That was expensive .

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get 1.5mm t spacers? I found the below on an Australian site but I'm not sure i can wait that long :sob:
Screenshot_2019-02-15-08-33-14.png

Reply to A question for the mosaic experts in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen