Search the forum,

Discuss A-Frame Advertising Trailer For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
A-FRAME ADVERTISING TRAILER WITH ADVERTISING SPACE ON BOTH SIDES 12' LONG X 8' HIGH

BRAKES
JOCKEY WHEEL
LIGHTS
FRESHLY PAINTED

THE TRAILER IS FULLY BOARDED INCLUDING THE FLOOR & HAS A LOCKABLE STORAGE AREA WITHIN THE FRAME.
OFFER'S OVER £500 PLEASE GOONER59 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

U

united

Is that the black one you had a photo of a while back? not a bad price mate :thumbsup: a good investment for someone

U

united

no mate this is the first time that i have advertised it united, you must be mixing me up :thumbsup:im trying to get pic up of it to mate

:oops: I was sure it was you that had a photo of a black A Frame trailer

Must have dreamt it :lol:

Reaction score
gooner59-albums-ad-trailer-pics-picture8892-197.jpg

Reply to A-Frame Advertising Trailer For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen