Search the forum,

Discuss A-Frame Advertising Trailer For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

gooner59-albums-ad-trailer-pics-picture8892-197.jpg

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Nice trailer. Where the hell do your store it?
its been on my drive , if i was a local tiler around here only i would sighn it up myselfe and move it around , a good free way of advertising for a new bizz ,peeps would see your web-sit and tiler add everywhere!!but i'am nationwide so no point really :8:you could even hire out the add space to other peeps and build up a side-line bizz :thumbsup:

U

united

its been on my drive , if i was a local tiler around here only i would sighn it up myselfe and move it around , a good free way of advertising for a new bizz ,peeps would see your web-sit and tiler add everywhere!!but i'am nationwide so no point really :8:you could even hire out the add space to other peeps and build up a side-line bizz :thumbsup:

It's bargain for someone. nightclubs pay a fortune to advertise on things like this, well worth the investment :thumbsup:

I would have it myself but don't have anywhere to store it and it's a bit of a trek down to Wales to pick it up :lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

It's bargain for someone. nightclubs pay a fortune to advertise on things like this, well worth the investment :thumbsup:

I would have it myself but don't have anywhere to store it and it's a bit of a trek down to Wales to pick it up :lol:

i'm going down in 2 weeks... maybe we could arrange a relay across the country, passing it from one TF member to the next every 50 miles or so :lol:

not that i have a towbar on my car :oops:

Reply to A-Frame Advertising Trailer For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.