• Thread starter howard
  • Start date
  • Replies 63
  • Views 755
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss £7.50 m2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Ultimate Tiling

For all customers who think they are paying £7.50 an hour here is a example of what it really costs, tiles DO come off or up if laid incorrectly.
So in reality this customer is paying £7.50 per hour + the tiles which are ruined, then new correct labour charges £30-40 m2 plus removal and replace old adhesive ect.

This is part of the advert looking to have floor relaid and shes still advertising on a site where you have to bid the lowst price to win work!!!
Location: Warrington, Cheshire Postcode: WA4 6HT Entry Date: 6th January 2009 Job to Start: ASAP
Description To remove and re-lay a full-bodied porcelain tiled bathroom floor (450x450 tiles) which have worked loose.
Quoting Interested in this job?

D

doug boardley

was talking to a good tiler today, were discussing rates etc, he knows my work and vice versa, he told me I was a bit on the cheap side at £30m2 or £20 per hour. he charges £35m2 and £24 per hour!:hurray:

F

Fred

I did a repair job yesterday, took 2 hours and got £45 plus a fiver tip, so work is still out there. Suddenly folks are calling and I've picked up a few jobs plus a quote friday for 5 luxury flats.

D

DHTiling

I did a repair job yesterday, took 2 hours and got £45 plus a fiver tip, so work is still out there. Suddenly folks are calling and I've picked up a few jobs plus a quote friday for 5 luxury flats.

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

L

LM Ceramics

at this rate id consider £7.50 a metre im getting seriously bored at home im goin to crack up soon

B

brian c

at this rate id consider £7.50 a metre im getting seriously bored at home im goin to crack up soon
get a grip Lee m8,you will get something before then end of the week if you dig deep enough...come on m8,dont get dispondant...get the kettle on ya nutter. or a few of these:8: or have you already had a few?

L

LM Ceramics

sorry bri im avin a vodka moment :smash: thats why im coming out with such bizzare things

W

White Room

A few of these :8: can be more depressing

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to £7.50 m2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen