Search the forum,

Discuss 3 months off work in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

injuries are a part of working with tools wishing you my very best Doug and a speedy recovery.
I have been putting off knee surgery for 3 yrs now

D

Dougs Third Go

gonna need a chauffeur for next few weeks....wife dropped an anvil on her foot yesterday at work and broke 3 toes,,honestly, you couldn't make it up!

O

Old Mod

Hello Doug, been a while mate.
Sorry, not been on much this week, been slogging away.
You could’ve come back with some better news tho mate, that’s awful Doug, sorry to hear that.
Hope it goes well for you, and who knows, if you do as you’re told you might knock some time off the recovery, best of luck Doug.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thoughts and wishes go out mate.
[automerge]1567417644[/automerge]
Anybody else read that and suddenly got all those symptoms?! :relaxed::tired:

Last edited:
D

Dougs Third Go

Hello Doug, been a while mate.
Sorry, not been on much this week, been slogging away.
You could’ve come back with some better news tho mate, that’s awful Doug, sorry to hear that.
Hope it goes well for you, and who knows, if you do as you’re told you might knock some time off the recovery, best of luck Doug.
thanks mate, maybe shoulda listened last september when they told me to take 4-5 weeks off work,,,went back after 6 days...silly boy,,

O

Old Mod

thanks mate, maybe shoulda listened last september when they told me to take 4-5 weeks off work,,,went back after 6 days...silly boy,,
I’m sure that’s something we’ve all been guilty of Doug.
Wouldn’t worry about it now.
Try to stay positive and stop misbehaving. ;)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Have a speedy recovery :) I hope your wife is ok!

Reply to 3 months off work in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen