Search the forum,

Discuss 100,000 public sector jobs to go! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Just watching the news and was astonished when the newsreader said that 100,000 public sector jobs to go and will find out in the next few weeks...unbelievable!:prrr:

M

mikethetile

thats right, unemployment has hit 2.5m and growing fast

the gov reckons that the private sector will give them jobs, ive got news for them, the private sectors on the point of collapse too as theres no money about

W

White Room

I wonder what parts of the public sector, there thinking of closing a third A+E in London..

D

doug boardley

the probs will probably be that bureaucrats and senior management will be fine. The workers will be the ones that will get the chop.

B

brian c

my mate works for the I.R. and is waiting on a deal from them as he has been there 22 years.

S

Scott

the probs will probably be that bureaucrats and senior management will be fine. The workers will be the ones that will get the chop.

It should totally be the other way round!

Did you now half the people in the NHS are not clinically qualified, thats a staggering amount of people

D

doug boardley

It should totally be the other way round!

Did you now half the people in the NHS are not clinically qualified, thats a staggering amount of people
yep,I totally agree Scott, it's just that senior management always seem to cull the people that don't deserve it and then give themselves a big fat bonus for it!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Shocking but I think we'll hear more of it too soon. Apparently we're out of the recession. Don't know how they define that to be honest. It's getting worse since August 2008 when it first started.

P

Perry

Shocking but I think we'll hear more of it too soon. Apparently we're out of the recession. Don't know how they define that to be honest. It's getting worse since August 2008 when it first started.

we know that Dan but i dont think they do

Reply to 100,000 public sector jobs to go! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen