Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
Used warmups DCM pro heating system this week for the first time . For those that don’t know...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
S
All I have a house which has block and beam with 2 depths of space to play with for Water UFH...
Replies
Views
Sheldon Overs
S
R
I want to get a wet UFH installed in my house ( just over the ground floor) - which now has...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a boiler in the garage with radiators installed and I am planning to add a separate...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have just moved into a new apparment, its around 8 years old and was made with...
Replies
Views
Ashleynorris
A
Hello, looking for recommendations for the most suitable system for 45 sqm. Base is part screed...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
We are going to lay limestone, 15mm in the kitchen 40m2 on a concrete floor. What is the best...
Replies
Views
A
Does anybody know of a way of adding Google Assistant control to an existing under floor heating...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
G
on a job at the moment and having a conversation with guy I’m subbing to about order of fixing...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
J
hi, I’m close now to finishing of the tiling in my kitchen with porcelain tiles. I am looking...
Replies
Views
Jas0n
J
D
Has anybody tiled to solfex warmboard before . Got a customer who contacted me about this ...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
M
Hi, underfloor heating not working think it's the probe which I can't access, is there an...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
Swedish grabbed your eye didn't it! Has anybody ever used the Swedish made NK kit? LK Manifold...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
J
Hi, I’m struggling on finding enough info about porcelain tiles being laid straight on screed...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
Hi all, I'm building a new house to live in and want ufh throughout the ground floor. It's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently renovating a house which has suspended timber flooring of 100mm joists. I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all :handwaving: I realise this is a tiling forum, but I'm guessing some of you lay wood too...
Replies
Views
W
I went to see a floor on Saturday. Roughly 12sqm of screed with wet UFH in a ground floor...
Replies
Views
F
hi guys , I'm currently doing a kitchen & utility complete renovation and laying a new floor...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud