Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
Hi everyone. I'm doing a bathroom floor over existing floorboards. I'm also adding a 1.5 sq m...
Replies
Views
M
Hi ive been asked to screed over an area of 65 sq m a entire ground floor in a house ( ive not...
Replies
Views
mike s
M
B
Hi, My tiler has taken up old tiles in our conservatory but some of the screed has come up from...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
I went to see a floor on Saturday. Roughly 12sqm of screed with wet UFH in a ground floor...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get a Schluter Ditra Heat E-R from? I've Lilly Tile & Stone but it...
Replies
Views
S
Got a call asking me to fit electric ufh under an engineered oak floor...joiners fitting the...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
S
Hi Everyone, It was a long time I posted here, but always found good advice all the time. I...
Replies
Views
Uheat - Neil
U
J
Hi, we have travertine tiles all over ground floor that are slowly disintergrating and...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Went out to measure up for an en-suite and the customer said they definitely wanted UFH as they...
Replies
Views
Hi, We currently have travertine floor tiles with wet UFH underneath. Some of the tiles have...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, We have been in our house a few years but noticed as soon as we moved in that the tiles...
Replies
Views
Rosewood
R
Using Dural CI- FH and have it laid down. Looking to tile the entire flat with the T2 Universal...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views
D
Hi - Anyone know if its ok to use RLS over an electric, loose wire UFH system? It's covered with...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
J
We are doing wet UFH on suspended floors with very strong timber joists (9 x 3in at approx...
Replies
Views
John McBretney
J
C
Hi guys and gals. This might be in the wrong forum area so I do apologise. It’s also my first...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi, I am trying to achieve a low floor build up including wet UFH over a new suspended timber...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I’m struggling on finding enough info about porcelain tiles being laid straight on screed...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
Hi, some of the tiles in the kitchen, landing and bathrooms have grout that that loosened and...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hello all, just a quick one, what do you lot recom3nd as the cheapest method of keeping floor...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud