Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A

Normal Threads
Hello all, I have a very small cloakroom to do and they want electric underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
I've got a job coming up where the customers electrician is fitting a loose wire system, he's...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Hi, i am new to this forum but after some advice if possible please. I am building a new...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Howdy. I'm in the middle of a DIY upgrade of a 1st floor shower room, which is around 8m2. So...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
I am DIY refurbing a bathroom in my house and would be grateful for some advice... The subfloor...
Replies
Views

Hi all, I'm new to the forum but have read many posts over the past year as I have created and...
Replies
Views
Looking for recommendations for a job I looked at yesterday, it’l be a high spec kitchen which...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Hello. I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me out here; I've been reading as many threads...
Replies
Views
My first post, joined forum to get some help as my husband thinks everything is ok and i am...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Hi. I'm currently building a single floor rear extension that will have UFH, I'm pretty...
Replies
Views

i have a conservatory floor which is 33 sq mts in a L shape It had a level screed over the pipes...
Replies
Views
B
How much space should you leave between floor tiles and the wall when tiling over 60mm screed...
Replies
Views
D
searched kerakoll website, no joy in what I'm looking for. Long and short of it is that it's a...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Hi, some of the tiles in the kitchen, landing and bathrooms have grout that that loosened and...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi all, Firstly I would like to say this forum has a lot of useful content, I’ve found it...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P

Hi all, I have an issue with my UFH that I hope you can help with. We have UFH but have never...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a Heatmiser UH-8 RF control unit for my underfloor heating system downstairs...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, the company that installed my UFH omitted to commission it. I found out about this step...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain why a piece of conduit is placed over the floor pipe where it passes through...
Replies
Views
M
ok i went to look at a job wet ufh with flo screed on top all dried out etc the problem is in...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay