Search the forum,

Discuss Yorkshire Tiling Academy Course Feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

M

mat25

Yorkshire Tiling Academy

hi just finished the week long intensive course with the yorkshire tiling academy and it was excellent.If your seriously thinking about being a tiler make the academy your first port of call cant praise them enough.There were 6 on the course there was 1 tutor but also 2 other proffesional tilers who owned the place so you really got a lot of 1-1 tution.The tutor was a great laugh but also very serious when he needed to be with regard to health and safety.I was very nervous when i first started but within half hour that all went because they make you feel at ease straight away.Really enjoyed the course and now feel ready to start my new career.if any1 wants any information about my experiences on the course just message me no what its like when choosing a course proper does your head in.Bit of advice if you do go on the course take some cd,s as they only have 1 which is amy winehouse aka s*******d.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fliesenleger

I'd absolutely recommend this course to anyone wanting to become a professional tiler - the tutors are brilliant!

As an ex-teacher I know how frustrating it is when someone can't get a point across to students but there's not a whiff of it here, the standard of teaching is superb.

I'm now a professional tiler with clients all over the UK and Western Europe, haven't looked back since I did the course at Bradford.

I live in Northamptonshire and travelled up for the week, staying with friends in Leeds as there's nothing like this near me. A real eye-opening experience - recommended, no regrets at all.

That said; checkout this newer thread - Yorkshire Tiling Academy

Reply to Yorkshire Tiling Academy Course Feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Birthdays