Search the forum,

Discuss Wots your new years resolution..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Mines been the same for the past few yrs.....yes dear i will put the new bathroom in this year...lol...

I think dougs is to stop smoking.....lol...nice one doug if you do...

everybody else..wots yours..?..

D

Deleted member 9966

lose weight. our occupational health nurse at work has classed me as obese after reading off one of those charts that pitches height against weight to get average body mass etc...

she even told me to walk the dog more....

U

user123

Mine's the same every year, too, not there yet but getting better - to get more organised...usually too many ideas and too easliy destracted...:santa_cheesy: .and you lot aren't helping!!! lol....So back to my studio...
oh, and can we have the laughing out loud smilie in this access box rather than having look for it, could swap it with the floogging a dead horse horror maybe??... see what I mean, now OFF TO MY STUDIO!!!

D

doug boardley

Mines been the same for the past few yrs.....yes dear i will put the new bathroom in this year...lol...

I think dougs is to stop smoking.....lol...nice one doug if you do...

everybody else..wots yours..?..
I've decided that I will Dave! annoying thing(?) is that a couple of years ago I went for a BUPA mot and they said I had a very minimal risk of developing heart disease etc in the next 10 years, my bmi was excellent, cardio-vascular was in the top 2% and they wouldn't believe I smoked!!

S

sWe

My "resolution", if you can call it that, is to compensate for the excersise I used to get from working, by going to the gym.

lose weight. our occupational health nurse at work has classed me as obese after reading off one of those charts that pitches height against weight to get average body mass etc...

Hehe, Body Mass Index has uses, but it's mostly useless. I'm tall, and I'm quite heavy, but I'm only moderatly overweight according to myself. Body fat charts tend to agree with me while BMI charts say "omg yer gonna die tomorrow lol :rolleyes5:".

If you want to know a bit more accuratly where you stand based on your actual body composition, get a body-fat-caliper, such as an "Accu-Measure".

D

doug boardley

my mum's doctor told her that, she was out walking her golden retriever and slipped and broke both wrists. I know you shouldn't laugh but......there is a bit of schadenfraude in my nature

D

Deleted member 9966

My "resolution", if you can call it that, is to compensate for the excersise I used to get from working, by going to the gym.

Hehe, Body Mass Index has uses, but it's mostly useless. I'm tall, and I'm quite heavy, but I'm only moderatly overweight according to myself. Body fat charts tend to agree with me while BMI charts say "omg yer gonna die tomorrow lol :rolleyes5:".

If you want to know a bit more accuratly where you stand based on your actual body composition, get a body-fat-caliper, such as an "Accu-Measure".

The way I measure how fat I am is whether I can get into my Versace jeans, they're a size 12 and I bought them 8 years ago before I even met my husband... I've been trying for 8 years... I'm not giving up yet :santa_cheesy:

R

rossy

to never let women get the better of me, i know thats impossible so ill just have to stop smokeing instead...........

U

user123

Yes, especially if you use them on your elbow :) ....embrace your curves GRR, I say, and concentrate on being healthy...:gettree: well that's what I tell myself....

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brian c

mine is basically to be better organised and get my finances in order.oh and to be nicer to the mrs....lol:santa_cheesy:

T

theyomper

To stop buying new tools and to convince myself that I now have the best and nothing can better what I have...........slim chance there:dizzy2:

L

LM Ceramics

mine is to build on my business gain new contacts show a more professional approach be more organised be abit cleaner when im working get a new bird and to stick the two fingers at the bad things that have happened this year

W

White Room

mine is to build on my business gain new contacts show a more professional approach be more organised be abit cleaner when im working get a new bird and to stick the two fingers at the bad things that have happened this year

Did the budgie die then:santa_cheesy:

Reply to Wots your new years resolution..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen