Search the forum,

Discuss Wots your new years resolution..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

mine is basically to be better organised and get my finances in order.oh and to be nicer to the mrs....lol:santa_cheesy:

T

theyomper

To stop buying new tools and to convince myself that I now have the best and nothing can better what I have...........slim chance there:dizzy2:

L

LM Ceramics

mine is to build on my business gain new contacts show a more professional approach be more organised be abit cleaner when im working get a new bird and to stick the two fingers at the bad things that have happened this year

W

White Room

mine is to build on my business gain new contacts show a more professional approach be more organised be abit cleaner when im working get a new bird and to stick the two fingers at the bad things that have happened this year

Did the budgie die then:santa_cheesy:

M

medlar

to catch a new PB shore caught cod,PB at the minute is 11lb 2oz,sick of saying "give up smoking",as i never do

Jimmy

D

david campbell

Mines been the same for the past few yrs.....yes dear i will put the new bathroom in this year...lol...

I think dougs is to stop smoking.....lol...nice one doug if you do...

everybody else..wots yours..?..

as far as i'm concerned(much to her dismay),if the tiles aint falling of the walls then it doesn't need doing(why the hell would i spend any of my very few days of with a trowel in my hand:veryangry:)

M

medlar

as far as i'm concerned(much to her dismay),if the tiles aint falling of the walls then it doesn't need doing(why the hell would i spend any of my very few days of with a trowel in my hand:veryangry:)
cos ya wanna be a brickie :santa_cheesy::santa_cheesy::santa_cheesy::santa_cheesy:

D

doug boardley

to catch a new PB shore caught cod,PB at the minute is 11lb 2oz,sick of saying "give up smoking",as i never do

Jimmy
oh and to get my PB salmon,at the moment just under 18lb, thought I might have done it last season when my first two were 14lb each

U

user123

oh and to get my PB salmon,at the moment just under 18lb, thought I might have done it last season when my first two were 14lb each

And to get a really awesome 20lb salmon mosaic for your house.....taken from the photo when you caught it... :20:

Reply to Wots your new years resolution..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen