Discuss What tile adhesive to use on Backerboard on wooden floor? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sooperman

Hi im new to tiling, and i was wondering what adhesive to use. I have a kitchen floor to tile 11M2 and there is floor boards down
and on top of that the guy is putting down Hardie backerboards. Waht i want to know is what is the best adhesive to use and grout to have a job well done.
Ps it must be a Bal adhesive as thats what i and the customer want to use. Thanx.

A

AMtek

And how is he putting them down? they should be set into a bed of adhesive then screwed down. What tiles are going down?

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
make sure the floor is deflection free, then i would use bal single part fast flex and bal wide joint grout with GT1 admix..

Reply to What tile adhesive to use on Backerboard on wooden floor? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I want to tile over a completely new floor. New floor joists have been installed with...
Replies
Views
I'm about to tile my kitchen with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles. I am tiling onto a subfloor...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay