Search the forum,

Discuss What mitre saw blade for cutting steel trim? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've brought an Evolution R210CMS mitre saw for cutting tile trims. It comes with a T20 tct multipurpose blade.
The issue I'm having is when I cut steel trim, it keeps kicking back and bending the trim.

My question is, do I need to buy the T68 blade for cutting finer metals? Or is it something I'm doing wrong?
The T68 blade costs £78, so I dont want to spend money on something that'll make no difference. Also, can this blade be used to cut plastic trim?

Any response is appreciated.
Kim 😊

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score

Reply to What mitre saw blade for cutting steel trim? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen