Search the forum,

Discuss What Marmox thickness required for different backgrounds in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

wondered what the minimum thickness are required for the following surfaces of marmox...

Fixing to a block wall

Fixing to a stud wall

Fixing to a wood floor with ufh

Tried calling Marmox using the number from there website and seem to get a disconnected number ????

W

White Room

Cheers guys, got a job to price up for Trav and the weight was pushing to high even for plasterboard..

D

DHTiling

12.5mm is for D&D marmox though.. if i recall right you can go thinner if solid bedding and mechanical fixing...

Hardibacker holds a lot more weight than marmox though... according to latest adverts it holds 100kg.

D

DHTiling

Ye i know but in TSJ mag they now say 100kg.??? work that out :lol:

Maybe hardi rep will read this and join and set the record right.

D

DHTiling

Hardibacker 250.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339709624.761627.jpg

Reply to What Marmox thickness required for different backgrounds in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen