Search the forum,

Discuss what manual tile cutter for starting out? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hello and welcome Neil 😁.

Without starting a brand war I'd say Sigma 3C3M is a good all rounder. 72.5cm cutter so should cover most bases and with the push scribe be a bit easier to use.

You will soon get fed up using that size cutter for metro tiles though.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome Neil 😁.

Without starting a brand war I'd say Sigma 3C3M is a good all rounder. 72.5cm cutter so should cover most bases and with the push scribe be a bit easier to use.

You will soon get fed up using that size cutter for metro tiles though.

Thanks I'll check them out.

D

Dumbo

Go to somewhere that you can have a go with some cutters and buy the one you like , but get a proper one sigma,monti ,rubi , because if you get a cheap one you will end up buying a better one sooner or later.

Reply to what manual tile cutter for starting out? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen