Search the forum,

Discuss Wetcutter nd 200 sbout had it in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

my nd200 just about had it been smashed for ten years though ,always using the best blades ,whats about these days to replace that ,or just get another one,cheers

U

Unused Account 1

Ive tried mate ,but sometimes to small and not the same ,ive tried ,still need my wetcutter ,cheers andy

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Think you would struggle to find anything better than an nd200 if your after a table saw.
I have one.....excellent cutter's very powerful motor that cuts through anything with the right blade.
Why not just get another one ?

K

Kevbos

Get a grinder by the time you get table saw out and clean at end of job you'd have done 20 cuts

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Replaced my nd200 with a husquvarna ts230. Great saw it is a bit bigger but more powerful. Having said that it does not come out the van often as use a grinder and wet sponge for most cuts.

B

Blunt Tool

my nd200 just about had it been smashed for ten years though ,always using the best blades ,whats about these days to replace that ,or just get another one,cheers
I had the nd300 until it finally decided to go to Rubi heaven, now have the nd200 for a few years, wouldn't buy anything else!!!

O

One Day

Doubt you'll get another like it now that rubi went forever down hill in the quality stakes.
Perhaps a raimondi gs86?

Reply to Wetcutter nd 200 sbout had it in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen