Search the forum,

Discuss Wet saw vs wet saw time to add to the toys in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Currently I have a sigma 10m and a dewalt 24000 these two machines are very good for certain things but I'd like a rail saw find it much easier for wet trays

the options

Raimondi
Battipav
Montolit
(Rubi is not a option there crappie)

B

Blunt Tool

BBEFB580-0D43-450D-9D23-B28BE0B1375B.jpeg I have a Rubi DV 200, only really use it on big stone jobs its a brilliant piece of kit.
Only drawback is I’ve got a combo so got to get a mate to deliver it for me

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Budget and size Kyle?
1200mm and I'm willing to pay what ever for quality I've had rubi saws before and don't rate them

Was looking at that bolt Tom has on tilers tools I've felt with Jim before he came to my house personally on a Sunday to make sure I had what I ordered for the Monday that's what u call services but the pikus is a couple hundred more and looks like a real industrial machine

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My girlfriend has said I should sell my other 2 machines to help pay and I sent her to the shed for the nigh fot blasphemy ....sell my cutters there here to stay lol

Reply to Wet saw vs wet saw time to add to the toys in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen