Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Wet saw vs wet saw time to add to the toys in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Currently I have a sigma 10m and a dewalt 24000 these two machines are very good for certain things but I'd like a rail saw find it much easier for wet trays

the options

Raimondi
Battipav
Montolit
(Rubi is not a option there crappie)

B

Blunt Tool

BBEFB580-0D43-450D-9D23-B28BE0B1375B.jpeg I have a Rubi DV 200, only really use it on big stone jobs its a brilliant piece of kit.
Only drawback is I’ve got a combo so got to get a mate to deliver it for me

OP
Kyle Knowles

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Budget and size Kyle?
1200mm and I'm willing to pay what ever for quality I've had rubi saws before and don't rate them

Was looking at that bolt Tom has on tilers tools I've felt with Jim before he came to my house personally on a Sunday to make sure I had what I ordered for the Monday that's what u call services but the pikus is a couple hundred more and looks like a real industrial machine

OP
Kyle Knowles

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My girlfriend has said I should sell my other 2 machines to help pay and I sent her to the shed for the nigh fot blasphemy ....sell my cutters there here to stay lol

S

Spud

if you are after a 110v brooklyn I would wait if I were you, the current ones are using the american spec motor which is 60hz , they shgould be bringing out a 50hz motor in the new year which will run better in the uk

OP
Kyle Knowles

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
if you are after a 110v brooklyn I would wait if I were you, the current ones are using the american spec motor which is 60hz , they shgould be bringing out a 50hz motor in the new year which will run better in the uk
Spoken like a true tool feind.... much appreciated on that info

D

Dumbo

How would you even know something like that .

Reply to Wet saw vs wet saw time to add to the toys in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock