Search the forum,

Discuss wet room Tile layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

abskiing

Hi All,
Doing my first wet room. Have used marmox board around the walls sealed with bal tanking kit and taped joints covered with flexi tile cement.
The floor has a marmox shower tray and Gmat membrane on wood floor stuck with flexi cement, again, joints siliconed and taped.
What is the best/easiest way to layout the tiles, especially around the falls to the drain.??
need advice real soon......8=}

cheers
Alan

A

abskiing

Hi,
No pics, and wont be back on site until tomorrow, but it is only 4 sqm with the tray 1mtr x 800mtr in the far right corner, the waste is off set 30cm x 30 cm from the back right wall. It is a square room basically.

cheers
Alan

Reply to wet room Tile layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am installing a shower/wet room in an upstairs on suite. Shower tray will be installed...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen