Search the forum,

Discuss Wet cutter wanted ,any type in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

Ive got one coming in about a month ,ill just put a very good blade in it,appreciatte that ,my nd200 lasted ten years ,the build quality not the same as ten years ago

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0041.JPG

B

Blunt Tool

@Protiler 68 dont feel pressured into anything :) if it's not suitable don't worry about it! I only used it as a back up for my nd200 but have a briccolina for that now. It just sits in the shed!

U

Unused Account 1

Awesome ,ive got my rubi nd200 back in a month ,i left my number with you first number is 0 not 9 cheers

Reply to Wet cutter wanted ,any type in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen