Search the forum,

Discuss Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Maybe I should start a general chat thread on this, what do you think SST? Could be fun to see what everyone else thinks of... or is that just too silly..back to glossing, will check later... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sstilingservice

If it's silly you want MG then I'm your man !!!!!!!!!!!! ( I'm a black belt in silly )

U

user123

Medieval Pick-up Lines ...
- "Hey, Princess, you wouldn’t happen to know where a lonely knight could scabbard his sword, would you?"

- "Been there, slain that."

- "What’s a nice maiden like you doing in a dungeon like this?"

- "They don’t call me Lance-A-Lot for nothing, you know."

- "When the Inquisition put me on the rack, my limbs weren’t the only thing they stretched."

- "Dost thou know? That chastity belt of yours would look great on my sleeping chambers floor."

- "Thou hast hit on me harder than the black plague!"

- "Pardon me, madam, but wouldeth thou like to see my long sword in action?"

- "Dost thou practice safe hex?"

- "Milady, it’s not the size of the wand that matters, but the magic within."

- "I have the key to your chastity belt and you have the key to my heart."

- "You should be glad I’m not a Viking."

- "I lost my leg in battle. Guess what I’m walking on!"

- "Yes, fair maiden, I am indeed a wizard. Shall I make your clothes disappear?"

- "You won’t believe this but St. George just appeared to me in a vision and told me that I must bed you...the fate of England depends on it!"

- "I’m really a prince cursed by an evil witch. Tell me, do you have sex with frogs?"

- "You know, I was once imprisoned in a tower very much like Repunnzel.
Only it wasn’t my hair that the queen asked me to let down."

- "I may not be a priest, but I can get you to heaven, m’lady."

E

enduro

What do you call a girl band with nits...
The lice girls...Sorry my 8yo daughter thought it was funny :thumbsdown:

V

village tiling

the missus came home last night really upset and said she needed consoling....so i smashed her round the head with my xbox!!!!

U

user123

No worms
A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his 5th grade class a lesson about the evils of liquor, so he produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey, and two worms.

"Now, class, closely observe the worms," said the professor while putting a worm into the water.

The worm in the water writhed about, happy as a worm in water could be. He then put the second worm into the whiskey. It curled up and writhed about
painfully, then quickly sank to the bottom, dead as a doornail.

"Now, what lesson can we learn from this experiment?" the professor asked.

Johnny, who naturally sits in back, raised his hand and wisely, responded confidently, "Drink whiskey and you won’t get worms."

D

doug boardley

how do you turn an orange on?.............................................................................
lick it's citrus

U

user123

The Sneeze

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane.. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, and then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds.

The man went back to his reading. A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took out a tissue, wiped her nose, and then shuddered violently once more. Assuming that the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed when the woman sneezed yet again. As before she took out a tissue, wiped her nose! Her body shaking even more than before.

Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you OK?"

"I am sorry if I disturbed you, I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an ******."

The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. I have never heard of that condition before" he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"

The woman nodded, "Pepper"...
:oops:

S

sstilingservice

A 54 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.

While on the operating table she had a near death experience.
Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?"

God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair colour and brighten her teeth! Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had
Another 43 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?"

(You'll love this)

God replied: "I didn't bloody recognize you."

Reply to Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen