Search the forum,

Discuss Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

A great writer
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

U

user123

:oops: I must be losing it! I could have sworn there was another zero... it WAS late....must be my new glasses I'm getting used to... add it as another joke...:lol:

S

sstilingservice

Yeah yeah yeah excusses excussesan and I thought my maths was bad. Here have a drink it will make it all better:8:

U

user123

PS: you know, I have never felt so much like a drink since being on here...not really a drinker and today I bought some organic beer and a rose sparkling wine....tutut...

D

Deleted member 9966

PS: you know, I have never felt so much like a drink since being on here...not really a drinker and today I bought some organic beer and a rose sparkling wine....tutut...

Have a drink for me G! I'm still on the wagon, 30 days now!

S

sstilingservice

30 days without a drink you are a true hero GRR. MG not realy a drinker alllllllllllll the alcoholics say that.

S

sstilingservice

I'm off the alcho pops as well at the moment , Doing the London Marathon next month so got to whatch the calories. I tell you though when I have done it I going on a bender for a month:8:

U

user123

I'm off the alcho pops as well at the moment , Doing the London Marathon next month so got to whatch the calories. I tell you though when I have done it I going on a bender for a month:8:

:hurray:RESPECT!! not for the bender (nononono - and really I drink about 5 units a year tops, usually...may go up to ten now...:lol:..just not part of our lives..) but for the Marathon :thumbsup::thumbsup: Always wanted to do that but have a long history of knee problems so it ain't possible, but that's so good, must be amazing being there...

S

sstilingservice

I will let you know I am looking forward to it. Cr*pping myself a bit as well !!! but hey. Well my knees are ok now may need a wheel chair afterwards ;-)

S

sstilingservice

Hot and Cold sex
>
> After his exam, the doctor said to the elderly
> man: 'You appear to be in good health. Do you have any
> medical concerns you would like to ask me about?'
>
> In fact, I do.' said the old man. 'After I
> have sex, I am usually cold and chilly; and then, after I
> have sex with her the second time, I am usually hot and
> sweaty.'
>
> After examining his elderly wife, the doctor said:
> 'Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical
> concerns that you would like to discuss with me?'
>
> The lady replied that she had no questions or
> concerns. The doctor then said to her: 'Your husband had
> an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually cold and
> chilly after having sex with you the first time; and then
> hot and sweaty after
> the second time. Do you know why?'
>
> Oh, that crazy old fart!' she replied.
> 'That's because the first time is usually in
> January, and the second time is in August.'

Reply to Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen