Search the forum,

Discuss Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

PS: you know, I have never felt so much like a drink since being on here...not really a drinker and today I bought some organic beer and a rose sparkling wine....tutut...

D

Deleted member 9966

PS: you know, I have never felt so much like a drink since being on here...not really a drinker and today I bought some organic beer and a rose sparkling wine....tutut...

Have a drink for me G! I'm still on the wagon, 30 days now!

S

sstilingservice

30 days without a drink you are a true hero GRR. MG not realy a drinker alllllllllllll the alcoholics say that.

S

sstilingservice

I'm off the alcho pops as well at the moment , Doing the London Marathon next month so got to whatch the calories. I tell you though when I have done it I going on a bender for a month:8:

U

user123

I'm off the alcho pops as well at the moment , Doing the London Marathon next month so got to whatch the calories. I tell you though when I have done it I going on a bender for a month:8:

:hurray:RESPECT!! not for the bender (nononono - and really I drink about 5 units a year tops, usually...may go up to ten now...:lol:..just not part of our lives..) but for the Marathon :thumbsup::thumbsup: Always wanted to do that but have a long history of knee problems so it ain't possible, but that's so good, must be amazing being there...

S

sstilingservice

I will let you know I am looking forward to it. Cr*pping myself a bit as well !!! but hey. Well my knees are ok now may need a wheel chair afterwards ;-)

S

sstilingservice

Hot and Cold sex
>
> After his exam, the doctor said to the elderly
> man: 'You appear to be in good health. Do you have any
> medical concerns you would like to ask me about?'
>
> In fact, I do.' said the old man. 'After I
> have sex, I am usually cold and chilly; and then, after I
> have sex with her the second time, I am usually hot and
> sweaty.'
>
> After examining his elderly wife, the doctor said:
> 'Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical
> concerns that you would like to discuss with me?'
>
> The lady replied that she had no questions or
> concerns. The doctor then said to her: 'Your husband had
> an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually cold and
> chilly after having sex with you the first time; and then
> hot and sweaty after
> the second time. Do you know why?'
>
> Oh, that crazy old fart!' she replied.
> 'That's because the first time is usually in
> January, and the second time is in August.'

Reply to Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen