Search the forum,

Discuss Weber rapid set plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Use this in grey today...

well what a nice adhesive to use and 30 mins pot life.. i got more than that.. and the bond to porcs was awesome..:thumbsup:

The more Weber i use the more and more i like it..

G

grumpygrouter

Used it recently on my kitchen floor Dave, and today to skim up a wall. I am really impressed with the stuff. One of the "cleanest" adhesives that I have ever used, as in it just doesn't seem to fall off the trowel and spread sooo easily. I got great coverage on the tile too without backskimming though they were only 300 x 300. I got about an hour in the bucket and tiles were solid after 2!! Oh, and it is a very good price!

P

Perry

I looked into webber Dave but I got a disappearing rep more than once and the last time droped me in the poo big time

D

DHTiling

i agree..

I have used weber set plus.. ( slow set )

weber spf rapid.. ( flexi )

and weber thick bed.. but this rap[id set is really nice compared to quite afew others and yes better than Mapeker IMO..

D

DHTiling

I looked into webber Dave but I got a disappearing rep more than once and the last time droped me in the poo big time

With them being tied into CTD it is hard to get through independents.. some good ones like Tiletown ( Lee) and Leo at westerhope are some.. but hopefully i can get at PHG soon..:)

Keep up the good work weber. :)

P

Perry

With them being tied into CTD it is hard to get through independents.. some good ones like Tiletown ( Lee) and Leo at westerhope are some.. but hopefully i can get at PHG soon..:)Keep up the good work weber. :)
I specified a product not a tiling product for a big ongoing contract got all the samples done the product in there head office had a meeting got it oked going to open a account ready to do the first job at the olympic site and he disappeared wouldn't reply to my calls or texts

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

I specified a product not a tiling product for a big ongoing contract got all the samples done the product in there head office had a meeting got it oked going to open a account ready to do the first job at the olympic site and he disappeared wouldn't reply to my calls or texts

Not good... cannot complain about my local rep.. well he was the local rep.. been promoted now , so not me the new guy yet..:)

Reply to Weber rapid set plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen