Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Weber rapid set plus in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

Use this in grey today...

well what a nice adhesive to use and 30 mins pot life.. i got more than that.. and the bond to porcs was awesome..:thumbsup:

The more Weber i use the more and more i like it..

G

grumpygrouter

Used it recently on my kitchen floor Dave, and today to skim up a wall. I am really impressed with the stuff. One of the "cleanest" adhesives that I have ever used, as in it just doesn't seem to fall off the trowel and spread sooo easily. I got great coverage on the tile too without backskimming though they were only 300 x 300. I got about an hour in the bucket and tiles were solid after 2!! Oh, and it is a very good price!

P

Perry

I looked into webber Dave but I got a disappearing rep more than once and the last time droped me in the poo big time

D

DHTiling

i agree..

I have used weber set plus.. ( slow set )

weber spf rapid.. ( flexi )

and weber thick bed.. but this rap[id set is really nice compared to quite afew others and yes better than Mapeker IMO..

D

DHTiling

I looked into webber Dave but I got a disappearing rep more than once and the last time droped me in the poo big time

With them being tied into CTD it is hard to get through independents.. some good ones like Tiletown ( Lee) and Leo at westerhope are some.. but hopefully i can get at PHG soon..:)

Keep up the good work weber. :)

P

Perry

With them being tied into CTD it is hard to get through independents.. some good ones like Tiletown ( Lee) and Leo at westerhope are some.. but hopefully i can get at PHG soon..:)Keep up the good work weber. :)
I specified a product not a tiling product for a big ongoing contract got all the samples done the product in there head office had a meeting got it oked going to open a account ready to do the first job at the olympic site and he disappeared wouldn't reply to my calls or texts

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

I specified a product not a tiling product for a big ongoing contract got all the samples done the product in there head office had a meeting got it oked going to open a account ready to do the first job at the olympic site and he disappeared wouldn't reply to my calls or texts

Not good... cannot complain about my local rep.. well he was the local rep.. been promoted now , so not me the new guy yet..:)

P

Perry

I in the states lol whenever 5hours behind the phone rings as in the uk same charges as uk as well

P

Perry

Didn't no you were on holls bit busy to be on here just info and this iPad won't let me go to the chat rooms lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Weber rapid set plus in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks