Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Victorian path tiles wanted in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi, could any of my fellow tilers suggest the best place and preferably the cheapest place to buy Victorian path tiles around the london area. Thanks for any replies lads

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of some in mind?

Do you mean the red quarry tiles?

Reaction score
Hi yes the red quarry tiles are the octagon ones 10.5x10.5 with small 053x053 buff on black squares set on corners if that makes sense have a couple of places just wondered if any tilers on here knew a good place to get them from the places I've looked are shops in central London so rather steep if u ask me.
I have a kind of drawing which I'll try to upload later so u have a better idea. Thanks for the reply by the way.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhh I see.

I'm not sure the tiles would be any more expensive in central London. They're just not cheap tiles those.

Had a look online to see what those tile shops can do for you?

What sort of quantity are you looking for?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahh borders too!

So it's a full on Victorian floor then. Not just red quarries.

No wonder the price isn't cheap. It's one of the more expensive types of flooring that is when you're having borders and all sorts.

Setting out is key. And ensuring the floor is well prepared before setting out.

Do you have a tiler?

Reaction score
Yes mate having a bash myself can't be that hard ha. Just kidding I am a tiler but tbh never done one before so thought I'd ask fellow tilers on here for advice on the best place to buy

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh sorry! Thought you were DIY.

You want to get yourself in the tilersforums arms and ask for a trade price check on the specific tiles you want. A few of the lads will ask their shop then.

Reply to Victorian path tiles wanted in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks