Search the forum,

Discuss Topps tiles cheap Rubi TS60 plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

well that would be a first for topps they would charge you that for a bag of adhesive :thumbsdown:

M

Mike

i had a ts 60, no good on porcelain. i got rid and got a sigma. if you want a rubi get the tx version. plenty of good reviews on here

R

Rich

The TS is not meant to cut porcelain, the TS plus is.

The plus is a great cutter, small, light and quick. I would never be without one. They are however not a patch on the TX, the sigma (from what I have heard) or the montis but this reflects in the price. It is not a good enough all round cutter for it to be your only one IMO but worth its weight in gold when using small tiles or you are short on space :thumbsup:

robbbin

TF
Reaction score
Topps also got new big clinkers 900 and a 1200 £199 and £299 Manager let me try the 1200 on a new range they got in 1200 *900 porcelean..... what a cutter fanbloodytastic for the money...... also they now stock slow set flex white and grey (PALACE WOULD NOT SUPPLY THEM BEFORE ) only £XX a 20kg bag, the more you spend with topps trade the better the discounts nobody I mean nobody can get close to their prices

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Topps tiles cheap Rubi TS60 plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen