Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling under bath for panel fitment in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Wow, looks like the old tiles were fixed with contact adhesive.
Gray grout on floor.
Bossed plaster,remove.
May have to provide key and primer on painted sections.

W

welwel

Hi Macten,

Thanks for your advice.

Baths coming out tomorrow, then I will tile the floor and refit the bath.

Im learning!

By the way, I have a Mach 1

Cheers

Bob

Sorry to go missing for a while-

Here's the final result, I learnt lots by my mistakes, biggest f up was my drilling the tap holes in the wrong place-aagghhh- went to the pub after this and got myself quite irate over such a silly mistake,- made up some ss washers and had them chrome plated, best i could do really.

Not exactly my choice of tile but it keeps the supervisor happy.

Having never tiled or fitted a bathroom before im happy with the end result, thankfully, so is the boss.

Thanks to all those that helped.

View attachment DSC_6063.jpg View attachment DSC_6678.JPG View attachment DSC_6809.JPG View attachment DSC_6808.JPG View attachment DSC_6821.JPG View attachment DSC_7668.JPG View attachment DSC_7767.JPG

Reply to Tiling under bath for panel fitment in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen