Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Ive spent 10k on tooling for the large tiles so the rate reflects that. What we have to do to get tiles up stairs is dangerous. If HS saw us they would have a fit. Another thing a tile can cost upwards of £600 if we break it we replace it :):)
Another thing a tile can cost upwards of £600 if we break it we replace it ...................
then 300 pounds is too little .....
10k what did you buy? all the factory raimondi? ahah

aytiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I work mainly multi apartment sites. Last one was getting £15 a mtr, 49 bathrooms on a floor, 7 floors. Just moved onto another one 36 bathrooms on a floor, 7 floors, getting about £18 for those. All gear lifted up to loading bays on the floors and all you do is wheel the stuff into your rooms, labourers come along at the end of the day and clear the rubbish out. I'm happy with that thanks.

Q

Qwerty

For all of you who have only posted in this thread and never introduced yourselves...... head on over to the Welcome section and post a quick thread to introduce yourself.
I've seen more new names here in one thread than we usually see across the whole forum in a month!!!

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
For all of you who have only posted in this thread and never introduced yourselves...... head on over to the Welcome section and post a quick thread to introduce yourself.
I've seen more new names here in one thread than we usually see across the whole forum in a month!!!

Just in time!
Was afraid it had died a death and was about to start using the Plumbers Forum for my daily human contact. :tearsofjoy:

All that talk of pipes and leaks, Oh yeah!

Reaction score
Respect Simon ,had a learner who joined a company who do high end spec tiling & his gaffer showed me pictures of the work they do.& Told me the prices some of the tiles cost made my eyes water so again respect m8

Reply to Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen