Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling onto uneven wall in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

I am tiling my bathroom and all tiles have fitted flush to the wall. The last four which run along the rim of the bath are uneven so the tiles will not fix onto the wall (they rock when you push either end). They sit further back than the rest of the tiles aswell when you line them up. What is the best thing to use to even up the wall and is that the best thing to do? Thanks

G

GazTech

I am tiling my bathroom and all tiles have fitted flush to the wall. The last four which run along the rim of the bath are uneven so the tiles will not fix onto the wall (they rock when you push either end). They sit further back than the rest of the tiles aswell when you line them up. What is the best thing to use to even up the wall and is that the best thing to do? Thanks
Mix up some rapid set adhesive and build the tiles out flush,with the rest....if its the other way...then chisel off the plaster to gain extra depth....Gaz

Reply to Tiling onto uneven wall in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen