Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling from the ceiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

vrytir

Hi guys and ladies,

I might have quite stupid question. Can I start tiling from ceiling?

G

Gazzer

I wouldn't advise actually tiling down from ceiling but it could be set out from ceiling and then once set out you can start tiling upwards.....cant think of any reason you would really want to start from the ceiling ??

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
the chances of the ceiling being level all the way round are slim , you would need to find the highest point and start from there, but at some point would end up taking slithers of the tiles , much easier to have a decent cut , and looks a lot better, ok

Reply to Tiling from the ceiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen