Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

cp3147

TF
Reaction score
Re: Hall of shame....

poor bedding.jpg
This was a swimming pool floor i went to repair which had pooling and drainage problems...not 1 tile was bedded into the adhesive. absolutely shamefull i think you will agree!

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Had some pooling in the pool ay, I hate that, when the water just sits their,....in the pool:lol:
I have to assume its the floor around the pool thats having drainage and pooling probs ay.
They have left the spacers in. Were their any expansion joints ?
There is a thread going about tiles lifting cleanly from adhesive. Could be a similar problem? These tiles look like porc. too

J

jay

O M G Just had a look at this one customer wants a quick fix (they flew a tiler in from Melbourne who was suppose to be very good ) any way my suggestion was two sticks of dynamite ///////

he has done a runner ,description ,,, MDF used to line bath box cement sheet on floors has one nail in each corner only the pics say the rest oh and no sigh of waterproofing (in the pic of the framework under bath the plaster is close to plumb)

View attachment 39232 View attachment 39233 View attachment 39234 View attachment 39235 View attachment 39236 View attachment 39237 View attachment 39238 View attachment 39239 View attachment 39240 View attachment 39241 View attachment 39242 View attachment 39243 View attachment 39244 View attachment 39245 View attachment 39246

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mike

shocking work jay, my old labourer (he thinks he's a tiler) has just emigrated over to oz, may not be long before we see some of his handywork on here :lol: ..... btw ugly tiles you have over there mate :lol:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
jeeeesssuuusssss jay,that is awful,the worst ive seen in a while,i can't begin to understand what the fellow was trying to achieve there :yikes:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
TRULY SHOCKING WORK.......you sure thats not a diy job gone badly wrong and they are blaming the flying tiler? lol

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley