Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Honestly, I can't believe it, the customers are really nice, big house, 2 kids,dog ect,and someone does that.
This bathroom is also on there website, how bad is this
879ad6b91825bba5f2e6510f8af20b0e.jpg

And half the photos are out of magazines and kitchen showroom, and they do everything [emoji15]

That photo would make you want to run a mile....unbelievable.

S

stusgsx

How was they allowed to finish it, surely the customer must have been inspecting the work as it progressed FFS.

How do these people get away with it...:mad2:

Well the lady called me and said she is worried she is being too picky and just wanted me to have a look before they let him continue. Once they saw me laugh at it she got her answer! They then told him they were not happy and that they don't want him to come back and finish. Since then they can't get hold of him etc

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
If you require more in depth information please use our contact page we will be only too happy to provide you with any information that you require, ensuring that all contracts are finished on time and to the highest possible standards.

Lol love it

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen