Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jay

Depends on supplier . Theirs 57 meters in the house to do .when i opened the pallet today theirs a batch issue so refused to lay

B

borgie

Re: Hall of shame....

Here are a few photos of a floor we went to look at a couple of weeks ago. the tiler came recommended, one of the residents had already paid for a flight to fly the tiler to italy to tile their house there. he had been there 2 days before he got his marching orders and he never went to italy. the tiles are johnsons made turkey. I have posted some photos of the finished floor in the show us your work thread.

Attachments

• IMG_1442.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1444.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1445.JPG
    493.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1448.JPG
    466.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Borgie, :lol: you are all missing the point, it's in the sunken ancient Venetian style, obviously! Authentic stuff!! :lol:

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Re: Hall of shame....

Here are a few photos of a floor we went to look at a couple of weeks ago. the tiler came recommended, one of the residents had already paid for a flight to fly the tiler to italy to tile their house there. he had been there 2 days before he got his marching orders and he never went to italy. the tiles are johnsons made turkey. I have posted some photos of the finished floor in the show us your work thread.

shocking and also extremely funny, what was he thinking of

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Been to look at a job today for a friend of the family who I recently done some work for. She got me in to look at her bathroom that her boyfriend decided he would tile for her, after telling her that he's done loads of tiling in the past according to his words.....'it's easy!'

I lol'd........literally!

View attachment 30695 View attachment 30696

Didn't have time to take any more pics, the customer was to embaressed

Definately one of the best ( worst ) tiling jobs i have ever seen lol

I

IvegotsTILE

simons phone 220.jpg simons phone 221.jpg Had crocodile at this restaurant and my mate had zebra,they were both fantastic and the service was excellent.Shame I couldnt say the same about the tiling,my girlfriend says theres something wrong with me for taking these pics when we're having a romantic meal lol

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen