Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

well my sister has emailed me on facebook again this morning. "hi sis, how r u today" so I replied "still pregnant"

she's not responded :grin:

anybody for cake? i am shortly starting my nesting instinct with some fruit scones (I bet they come out like rock cakes) and some nice sponge fairy cakes :)

D

Deleted member 9966

sorry to go on about my annoying sister, but she's asked me again today how I am... :mad2: so today I asked her why she keeps on asking me.. her response "im just showing that i'm thinking of you ***" is there a spew smiley anywhere on here? Mr GRR had to stop me responding with "and what about the last 9 months? have you not been thinking about me then too?" she's so irritating. I swear if she ever tries to give me parenting tips, I will just let rip about the last 15 years worth of ignorant behaviour I've witnessed from her just because she's epileptic. :incazzato:

in other news, seen my consultant again today. if Baby GRR hasn't arrived by 27th July, Baby will be evicted under an induction. here's hoping Baby will arrive of its own accord before then :yesnod: and the Baby seems to have swapped sides. for the last 12 weeks, its been lying with its back against my left side and was still like that 2 weeks ago. today, baby seems to have rolled over and has its back lying against my right side! when the hell did that happen??? :yikes: had a lot of pain and discomfort last night and was waiting for contractions to kick in, but they didn't. I'll keep you posted.

J

jay

You still on deck Liz right time for drastic action you and mr G need to retire to the bedroom or whatever room you like for some serious /////// exercise about half an hour should do the trick :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

You still on deck Liz right time for drastic action you and mr G need to retire to the bedroom or whatever room you like for some serious /////// exercise about half an hour should do the trick :thumbsup:

it's an old wives tale Jay. we've already tried it :lol:

U

user123

it's an old wives tale Jay. we've already tried it :lol:

It's not really, muscle movement can help, as can hot baths... old and tested, not theories.. try some more... :) Saying that, the baby will come when it's ready anyhow. Just be patient now and leave him or her to decide when s/he wants to say hi.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9966

try letting Mr GRR go for a game of golf it worked for us

he is today Chris, funny you should mention it. 1pm he's teeing off. he reckons he'll be back by 5.30pm. it's ok, cos I'm sure I won't go into labour until tomorrow night anyway :grin:

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Are you feeling this big ?

images

This isnt me by the way.

Last edited:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen