Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

I think i have a Jethro group on here..?? can't remember.. :lol: but deffo some on my tilers network page

U

user123

I remembered the Al Murray one, he just has me in stitches, and so nicely non pc... :lol: the world needs people like that, especially being German, it's a hoot. Don't know enough about Jethro just yet... My mind is getting overloaded with online input....so much going on everywhere!! And ever faster..

U

user123

I just called in to check... :lol: oh wow, we're like the TF godparents, aren't we, going to start pacing up and down in a minute! :) :) :)

U

user123

Jay!! Not my worry, I can just think about cute pink little babies.. you think about the rest if you want to ... enjoy... :smilewinkgrin:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think she's back at home again, contractions have stopped so they're getting more kip.

U

user123

Good grief. I suppose the hospital bag is really really packed now... I can feel contractions just thinking about it!

D

Deleted member 9966

I think she's back at home again, contractions have stopped so they're getting more kip.

we didn't even get as far as the hospital today. rang the maternity unit at 6am after contractions were about 7 minutes apart, and the midwives said to wait until they were 4-5 minutes apart. so after 2 long walks this morning, by about 11am I was at 5 minutes with really strong contractions. we walked home and I sat down to take my blood pressure and guess what? no contraction for 10 minutes! so I thought ok, I'll walk around for a bit, and no, no further contraction for about 15 minutes! sods law. so we went back to bed. I was out like a light for nearly 2 hours. apparently I was having contractions whilst asleep as hubby was watching me for a bit, but still not back down at the 5 minute intervals we needed. so it's all stopped again.

they seem to slow down when I sit down, lie down, have a bath, sit on my pilates ball etc and get up to a horrible strength when I'm walking around. but I can't stay walking until this baby comes out. I'm truly shattered at the moment. My legs are so sore. I thought I had the stamina and strength for this :cry2:

I guess this is going to be a very long proces :(

I

Ian

Stick with it Liz, all this will be forgotten when you get to meet the little one for the first time.

D

Deleted member 9966

Stick with it Liz, all this will be forgotten when you get to meet the little one for the first time.

I know Bri.

what I have noticed is that very few women actually admit that they've spent days in labour before the final push. most just gloss over that fact and don't even mention how hard it was to get to the end. all blinded by the miracle of the baby actually being there I guess.

I need strong contractions at 5 minute intervals and then I can go to hospital. But I don't think my body is ready for that just yet. Fingers crossed it gets its act together soon so I can get to the final push.

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks