Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 9966

Song for the baby.Guns n roses .Sweet child of mine.That should clear the fliud out of the babys ears !!! When you have a pic of you and your baby,does it get posted on here or on the show us your work thread ?? :smilewinkgrin:

Best wishes. Del.

ah Del, now that is a good idea. see what I've been working on for 9 months :lol:

well after all my ranting and raving yesterday, I DID go into labour last night. contractions started just before 8pm and they gradually got worse and by 4am this morning they were 10 minutes apart. I rang the maternity unit at 5.30am, was down there at 6am and by 9.30am I was at home again because the contractions had stopped :incazzato: i'm now having contractions about once or twice an hour..... grumble grumble grrrr grrrr! but apparently that's how it can happen. starts off with the best intentions, tails off after a bit and then kicks in again. seen the midwife this afternoon and she says to get active and walk and she thinks the contractions will kick in again no problems. due date is tomorrow, so who knows.. Baby GRR might have arrived by then :grin:

U

user123

ah Del, now that is a good idea. see what I've been working on for 9 months :lol:

well after all my ranting and raving yesterday, I DID go into labour last night. contractions started just before 8pm and they gradually got worse and by 4am this morning they were 10 minutes apart. I rang the maternity unit at 5.30am, was down there at 6am and by 9.30am I was at home again because the contractions had stopped :incazzato: i'm now having contractions about once or twice an hour..... grumble grumble grrrr grrrr! but apparently that's how it can happen. starts off with the best intentions, tails off after a bit and then kicks in again. seen the midwife this afternoon and she says to get active and walk and she thinks the contractions will kick in again no problems. due date is tomorrow, so who knows.. Baby GRR might have arrived by then :grin:

Nice warm bath, good luck, not long now :)

S

Stewart

If Dave's suggestion doesn't work but you've managed to work up an appetite have a hot curry.... It worked for Fiona.

U

user123

Jethro, never heard of him either.... :lol: I asked H before, if a guy said to a woman,"time for a portion", what would that mean, you reckon? And he really laughed and said, you've been on your 'bit of rough' forum again, - (editors note: yep, it's an education)... :lol: Anyhow, so I said, remind me never to go to a cafe with those guys... I mean, I couldn't really say anything about small or large portions now, could I... :lol:

ANYhow, all the best for the big event, Liz :grouphug:

U

user123

So he IS Cornish! I used to live in Cornwall and wasn't sure if he put it on! Just looked at some more of his stuff, and yes, he is pretty funny, isn't he, maybe he'll come to Scarborough if he's up this way, he must have a website, I'll check.

Nope, he was in York in Jan.. oh well, but these are his tour dates if anyone else wants to know:

JETHRO - Tour Dates

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks