Discuss Tilemaster ultimate........... in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
How flexible is this adhesive ??

Wooden substrate overboard with 6mm Hardi, glued and screwed, small amount of deflection....
Would it be suitable...?

O

One Day

Ultimate is very very good. It's not as bendy as fast flex but it has crazy bond strength and is still very flexible.
Setaflex would do the job though.

F

Flintstone

Setaflex is an S1 and ultimate is an S2. I only use ultimate for green screed, can't see any other use for it ?

O

One Day

I've used Ultimate for direct fixing to chipboard (small areas I'm sorry!) and onto fibreglass/resin. It really does bond like something very bondy.

OP
Andy Allen

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
I've used Ultimate for direct fixing to chipboard (small areas I'm sorry!) and onto fibreglass/resin. It really does bond like something very bondy.
So which do you think is the best for overlaid timber.......ultimate or setaflex ?

J

Just Rizzle

ultimate probably the best adhesive ive used the only one ive used that is better is bal fast flex

Reply to Tilemaster ultimate........... in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer