Search the forum,

Discuss Tilemaster grout 3000.... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Used the new mid grey today, i had half a bag of the old mid grey in the van. the 2 powders look totally different....
Have they bought out new swatches for the new grout ??

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
How did you get on with it?
Does it set a bit quicker than the old stuff?

F

Flintstone

It's brilliant stuff. The old and the new aren't to be mixed. Yes there are new swatches, I have one.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Same as Andy, I have a swatch pack, and the new grout is defo a lot better, sets quicker as well so you’re not hanging about

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wish someone had told me...

I showed the customer the old powder, to colour match the tile, as I had a bit of the old stuff in a bag, then bought the new one to use......definitely a lighter colour.
Hope they don't notice...:eek:

Reply to Tilemaster grout 3000.... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen