Search the forum,

Discuss Tiled Wall Murals in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MIKETILER

Is there any company out there that makes tiled wall murals.Customer is looking for a 12-16 tile mural for the kitchen.Any ideas
Mike

L

L & R CERAMICS

yeah when i was tiling safeway food stores they had us doing something similar in the coffee shop kids play areas and as far as i know they were being supplied by porcelanosa from liverpool if thats any help

L

L & R CERAMICS

Is there any company out there that makes tiled wall murals.Customer is looking for a 12-16 tile mural for the kitchen.Any ideas
Mike
i was looking on tiling tool areas on ebay and there is a company advertising exactly what you are looking for ,about the3rd or 4th page in ,its a big blue picture of a woman in a swimming pool click on that and you will get contact details

Reply to Tiled Wall Murals in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen