Search the forum,

Discuss Tile wedges... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

One of the best tiling aids there is...

Very useful to maintain that gap for silicone joint around baths and shower trays and around wall to floor joints.

Does anybody use them ..?

If you have used them then Tradetiler will be happy to supply them to you..

0 - 5 mm Wedges x 500

What are tile wedges?
These will save you lots of time and therefore money. Used for wall tiling in situations when you are putting bottom cuts in above any uneven surface like rough concrete etc. Using bits of card board and tile nibblings is OK But takes ages. if nothing is used the tiles keep slipping, especially when they have a thick layer of adhesive on them. The trick is to use a wedge instead but obviously you can only insert it the thickness of a tile. Turning it to the side over comes this problem. (see 'in use' picture) Micro adjust the height up to 5 mm. Use on top of each other to go over 5 mm. Great for marble wall tiling where each piece varies slightly and standard spacers will not work REUSABLE

Bag of 500

Weight 240g

'in use' picture

Price: £3.49 £4.01 Including VAT at 15%

G

grumpygrouter

...e-bay...it would not be etiquet for me to post links because of our sponsorship.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Yes russ, but i think mr Tradetiler would get them in if enough interest was there.....

can we have an .OI OI....if you would buy the bigger wedges..

Reply to Tile wedges... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen