Search the forum,

Discuss Tile spacers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr T

ive been told you only need to remove them when there proud and tbh its a pluss to be able to leave as many in as possible isn't it?

C

charlie1

Slightly off subject, doing a 35 m2 ensuite this weekend, eagle polished porc or polished porc from porcelanosa. I usually use 2mm joint with these tiles but was thinking of going down to 1mm, what do you think?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

What bond are you doing Mark? I think 1mm is a bit tight, I would feel more comfortable with 2mm rectified edge might stand 1mm but then you have to think about expansion, cement based grouts allow for a little bit of movement not a lot granted.

I do remember when rectified edge tiles came in and people were talking about butt joints, where is the grout going? also expansion issues?:thumbsup:

D

Dougs Third Go

looking at the poll I can't honestly believe that those that always take them out are below 50% :shocked3:

D

Dougs Third Go

if you peg them, there's five, possibly ten tools for taking them out,,,,fingers:lol:, failing that I use my tile nippers.

Reply to Tile spacers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen