Search the forum,

Discuss Tile router- yay or nay?! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DemoXpert

Anyway, following all your guys advice, ended up asking for a refund (which I'm still waiting for) went on kwicksplit's website and bought myself a montolit m14 bit, which I'm using all the time instead!... Once again, it's good to be here, and thank you for the advice!!!

O

Old Mod

You Leon, I was brought in last year to a job to take over from a fixer who wasn't particularly good at tiling, but the catalyst that made the client make her mind up about getting rid of him was, and I quote
"Don't worry once we slap some tiles down u won't notice the floors uneven!"
So u see, choosing the right words can sometimes be very important! Hahaha :D

S

Spare Tool

You Leon, I was brought in last year to a job to take over from a fixer who wasn't particularly good at tiling, but the catalyst that made the client make her mind up about getting rid of him was, and I quote
"Don't worry once we slap some tiles down u won't notice the floors uneven!"
So u see, choosing the right words can sometimes be very important! Hahaha :D
Recently did a kitchen floor for a local kitchen company and the boss of the company was trying to explain about snags getting left by the fitter, and he came out with.."well sometimes you've to make do, you can't have everything perfect" woman says "I'm paying £20grand for this kitchen it'd better be perfect"

Reply to Tile router- yay or nay?! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen