Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tile router- yay or nay?! in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DemoXpert

Tried to by one on Sunday on eBay, all good and paid for, advert stated next day delivery. On tuesday, seller sends me a msg saying the one i'd ordered is out of stock, but could replace it with the 110v as opposed to the 240v that I ordered!... The heck is wrong with this guy?! Probably didn't occur to him, that if I wanted the other one I'd have had it ordered instead of the other one?! Advert stated 10 available, yet they couldn't deliver one!... Smh...

D

DemoXpert

Anyway, following all your guys advice, ended up asking for a refund (which I'm still waiting for) went on kwicksplit's website and bought myself a montolit m14 bit, which I'm using all the time instead!... Once again, it's good to be here, and thank you for the advice!!!

O

Old Mod

You Leon, I was brought in last year to a job to take over from a fixer who wasn't particularly good at tiling, but the catalyst that made the client make her mind up about getting rid of him was, and I quote
"Don't worry once we slap some tiles down u won't notice the floors uneven!"
So u see, choosing the right words can sometimes be very important! Hahaha :D

S

Spare Tool

You Leon, I was brought in last year to a job to take over from a fixer who wasn't particularly good at tiling, but the catalyst that made the client make her mind up about getting rid of him was, and I quote
"Don't worry once we slap some tiles down u won't notice the floors uneven!"
So u see, choosing the right words can sometimes be very important! Hahaha :D
Recently did a kitchen floor for a local kitchen company and the boss of the company was trying to explain about snags getting left by the fitter, and he came out with.."well sometimes you've to make do, you can't have everything perfect" woman says "I'm paying £20grand for this kitchen it'd better be perfect"

Reply to Tile router- yay or nay?! in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks