Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Mitre cutting tips in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

penno

Doing a job on Monday and customer phoned me tonight, no longer wants trim around the windows wants it all mitred and will pay me the extra.
Looking for a few tips on doing the mitre, straight mitre cuts not a problem, just raise the piece on my electric cutter and whizz it through. However (and please bear with me, bit hard trying to explain it in words) what if i need to mitre a cut piece around a window, as in an L shape cut? Obviously i can throw the bottom bit of the L through the cut but if i want to mitre the other piece of the L it is impossible as the other bit will get in the way. Hope you understand what i mean.

Reply to Tile Mitre cutting tips in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.