Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Levelling Systems in Bulk - Cheap Tile Levelling Systems in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kevbos

As with everything every ruler got their own methods .if tiles are bad or floor is I just place tile softly into bed lift it back up and add adhesive to anywhere on tile not touched with adhesive .Also just use golf ball trowel now on floors

J

J Sid

I have been tiling for 35 years ish and I learned with sand and cement. Solid be is achievable with adhesive with or without clips.

I have used a few types apart from the PLM but all seem to do the same job (even the lash clips when used with enough adhesive) I don't always use the clips especially when the floor is flat and the tiles are flat.

I did try some of the Mustang clips that Andy Carroll is touting and those clips performed very well and were not expensive like the Raimondi clips.

I have also tried some from Bright Ideas as a test and even they were pretty good but they were the cheapest I have used. For porcelthin jobs I would use the Bright Ideas clips and for stuff 10mm thicker I would use the Mustang, if needed.
the prices Andy gave me were 50% more expensive then RLS Tom

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I said that to.him and he said they wouldn't ship to UK unless though him
That'll change when a tile shop wants in. They won't want a tiler competing and they'll buy more than he does.

If he said that himself if perhaps go direct and see. It's usually a case of QTY I've found. You can buy anything if you give them enough money lol

K

Kevbos

Is there a gap in the market for a tile supplier to fit these clips to the tiles whilst being made .or maybe even they all start employing the fluorescent yellow pen man again .and class their product as a second

Reply to Tile Levelling Systems in Bulk - Cheap Tile Levelling Systems in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen